Amazing view
[html]

SORRY for the extremely late reply 0_0 WC: 357

Itzal’s answer to her question seemed unsure. Nervous, if any. Probably nervous that she would figure out what goes on in his head. She would not judge him. Someone very close to her had experienced the same craze, and she understood the sickness to some extent. The brute before her looked down at his arms. She couldn’t see over the flames at what he was looking at, but he was pretty concentrated on something. She craned her neck to see, but she didn’t see anything from her angle. She gave up and sat back.

There is no need to hide it if you do, though. I understand.

But she didn’t understand. Not totally, anyway. She knew what it was to be on the outside looking at someone who heard them, but she never experienced hearing them. Not once. Sometimes in her dreams she would hear strange voices speaking to her and she would be looking around to see no one there, but this was never in real life. It was all in her head. For now.

She was good at reading other’s expressions. She could tell when another was troubled just by looking at them. She could tell when they were lost in thought, and sometimes even what they were thinking about to some extent. She could tell that some were troubled, like this wolf, and when others were boring. Axelle looked at Itzal through the flames with a serious expression written on her mug.

My father heard voices. It was very serious for him. They told him to do bad things. Bad things to us, bad things to my mother. He even tried to kill me once just because they told him to.

She looked away from him, ashamed at what she was about to say.

I think he poisoned my mother. She died.

She hadn’t ever told this to anyone else. No one. Only she knew of this, and now he did. She trusted he would not blab it to anyone else, but this secret was shameful to her. Her own father murdered her mother because of the stupid voices in his head. Damn them.

<style>
.wolfforest-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.wolfforest ooc {color:#d8d8d5;}
.wolfforest i {color:#9fab69; font-style:italic;}
.wolfforest b {color:#d8d8d5; font-weight:bold;}
.wolfforest {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#364d1f; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2eklxkn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:285px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#30190a; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread