Amazing view
[html]

=] WC: 209

Axelle sighed after hearing Itzal’s long speech. Why did she let it get like this? She was so capable of keeping the mood peaceful, yet she threw this tension in the air like a ball. And now the ball was floating in the air above them, spinning, and keeping the awkward tension looming over them. She was grateful for his words of wisdom, but she probably wouldn’t follow them. She never really listened to anyone aside from herself and others she trusted a lot. There were very few of those, though.

Itzal came over to her, which made her tense. She didn’t feel comfortable around men to begin with, and now one was coming over to her. One that she didn’t know. She tensed quite quickly, but let her muscles relax when he held out his hand to her. She just looked at it. Am I supposed to take it? It wasn’t the gesture she was confused about, it was a human gesture. She wasn’t fond of many things human. She figured why not, and took his hand. She hoisted herself up with it, and looked toward the lighthouse. She let go of his hand when she turned back to look at him. She smiled.

Are we going then?

<style>
.wolfforest-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.wolfforest ooc {color:#d8d8d5;}
.wolfforest i {color:#9fab69; font-style:italic;}
.wolfforest b {color:#d8d8d5; font-weight:bold;}
.wolfforest {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#364d1f; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2eklxkn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:285px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#30190a; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread