Amazing view
[html]

Sorry for the wait, had to take care of some IC/OC drama stuff that was killing my muse. Luckly, it is all solved now. WC: 339

Itzal

Itzal saw the subtle hints of her discomfort when he approached her and he sighed softly. He was use to the reaction by now, a lot of people had it. But he still wished people would not make it so obvious that he made them uncomfortable. It wasn't like he didn't know what he was, a killer, a person to be feared. But it wasn't that he liked being that way..at least not entirely, it was merely that he had to be. He thought about it as he watched her hesitate then grab his hand, as he helped pull her to her feet, he smiled at her softly, one of his real smiles. Maybe they did try to make it less obvious. He looked at her, his eyes scanning her face from under his bangs. She was interesting, and it seems she had taken and interest in him. Though he did feel bad for ranting on before, he probably made her uncomfortalbe. He just didn't realize he had that affect until afterwards. He sighed and then looked at her and nodded.

"Yeah, we should get going. I'm glad you decided to tag along, I could use the company." He turned and looked at the lighthouse, then looked back at her. "Would you like to lead the way, or should I? Some people aren't comfortable with me at their back, so I figured I would let you choice." He grinned softly, to show he found it amusing how that some people didn't trust him enough to have him at their backs. They were probably smart people, but still, he did not believe he would hurt her. Only if he was pushed to too survive. Luckly, he didn't plan on any life threatening moments on this trip. He shook his head to clear his inner babbling. Itzal glanced at her and then at the lighthouse. He wondered which one he was more interested in, her, or the lighthouse.... He figured it was too close to call...at least for now.

<style>
.itzaltable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.itzaltable b {color:#adadad;}
.itzaltable-b {width:360px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.itzaltable-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#adadad; text-shadow:#afafaf 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.itzaltable-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KHiMH.jpg); height:360px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#343434;}
.itzaltable-ooc {font-family:verdana, arial; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.itzaltable {background-color:#4f4f4f; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #343434; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread