Amazing view
[html]

Its okay, I had things to get together too Smile FINALLY replying ! Feek free to elaborate on the scenery.

WC: 222

As he pulled her up, Axelle looked toward the lighthouse again. It wasn’t the fact of him being behind her she was worried about. It was the fact that he was a male period. She kept her eyes on the lighthouse and shifted down to Secui form. This way if he were to try anything, she would be in her stronger, faster form. Just in case.

She didn’t exactly know how to get to the lighthouse from here, but she didn’t mind him following her either. She guessed she would wing it; though she would rather him lead. Screw it. Axelle turned back to him with multicolored eyeballs.

I’ll lead. I don’t mind, but if I get us lost we’ll have to switch places.

It seemed like an easy enough route, but who knew what was down there. Would they have to swim partially there? She didn’t mind swimming. Without looking back at him, she began to pad toward the lighthouse and into the trees again. Forest paths were whatever to her since she was a traveler. She was used to these. There were a few logs she had to jump over, but nothing big. She kept padding towards the scent of the sea, not once looking back to see if Itzal was following. She quietly hoped that wouldn’t be a mistake.

Axelle does. "Axelle speaks." Axelle thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.axellehunt b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.axellehunt .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.axellehunt p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.axellehunt {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#e10000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mgAum.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#690000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread