Music is my Life
[html]

so sorry for the wait. SSWM: 428

Gaël continued to play his music as the colors of twilight danced above his head. He knew it would soon be dark and the weather would cool down, but he wanted to play for as long as he could stand for. He closed his eyes and began to just let his instincts play the tunes with his fingers. He noticed that sometimes his music sounded smoother when he played with his eyes closed. The giant was unaware of the audience that had snuck up to him as he was playing. He was so into his music that he did not even smell her nearby, watching his as he continued. It wasn’t until the female was much closer to him that he finally was able to smell her. He paused in his music and opened his eyes to see the tan coyote sitting there and staring at him. She was truly a beauty even if she was of a different species. It did not matter to the male of the female so long as she liked his music, he would enjoy her company, unless he found out it was only a trick. The male looked into her eyes. He could tell by just looking at her that she was not trying to trick him. A smile formed on his face as he laid the guitar down in his lap.

Gaël was actually surprised to hear her reasoning of why she came over towards him. Did his music really have that kind of power over people? He did not know he could actually play music so well as to have someone captivated by it. He scratched the back of his head as he smiled. ”Umm, thank you miss.” He paused as she continued with her compliments. Wasn’t this supposed to be the other way around? The giant was supposed to be commenting her, not her commenting him. He could not help but keep his smile as she continued. It was nice to heat something other than ‘you music is good’. He waited to see if she had anything else to say before he spoke back. The female introduced herself as Sage. It was a lovely name, one fitting for such a lovely coyote. She then asked what his name was. The male looked to her with his turquoise gaze and bowed his head down. ”My name is Gaël morte dre Soul.” He raised his head back up, but kept his eyes locked on her. ”So tell me fair maiden, what brings you out here this evening other than my music?”

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3b5fb1; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:469px; background-color:#19294e; background-image:url(http://i38.tinypic.com/1yvkmo.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 200px 0px 4px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread