M -The Secret's Out (DND)
[html]

No, its okay. I wasn’t even near winning this year anyways. WC: 235

A smile creased Axelle’s maw as she noticed Kemo becoming a bit freaked out. This is exactly what she wanted to see. Evil Kemo getting spooked by her own deeds. Just wait until what she had in store for him later. She giggled evilly as she could see the look on his face from the corner of her eye.

Because they are.

This was getting good. She pulled another wriggling puppy out of the rolled up blanket and stroked its tiny head with her finger. Her puppy look-a-like. This one was going to be hard. She held onto it longer than the others wishing she could keep it. But, no. It was impossible this time. Maybe someday, with someone she cared for, she would give birth to another child that looked exactly like herself.

Would you like to help me?

If he would help her, which she knew he probably couldn’t resist, it would make the event completely worth it. If she could get him to burn his own children, then her revenge would be accomplished. Now… Only to get him to throw one in…

She grabbed the last alive pup from the blanket and handed it to him. The pup was hungrily yelping at it’s father, though he could not see him. Ah, like father like son. Axelle snickered to herself as she held the puppy out to him. He has to take it.

<style>
.lilskull-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.lilskull ooc {color:#3a3a3a;}
.lilskull i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.lilskull b {color:#ab0632; font-weight:bold;}
.lilskull {width:350px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#6c6c6c; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2v3ikcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:345px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread