M -The Secret's Out (DND)
[html]

There’s only that one puppy left. WC: 280

Axelle’s eyes grew big in surprise as she stared at Kemo. Defending pups? What the hell is he crazy? She picked the pup back up from the blanket and held it in her hands. She turned to him, stroking the puppy with complete shock in her face.

Kemo?! You’re defending them? Wouldn’t you want to help me?

She neared the fire with the puppy in her hands. She inhaled the scent of all its already burnt siblings and prepared her for this one. She held the puppy a little closer to the fire, still thinking on how to get Kemo to throw it in.

I always thought you were this evil wolf, kinda like me, but now I see how it is. It’s just a front!

She knew this would heat things up a bit. She was angry that he wouldn’t help her. She was sure he would. Why not now? He was evil in all his other deeds, now all of a sudden he wants to pussy out? What’s going on here? She growled and plopped the puppy back onto the blanket, and stood up with her arms crossed over her chest and a pissed off look painted on her face.

They’re mine.

She didn’t want to spill the news until he actually threw the little sucker in. If she spilled before he threw it in, then he would probably kill her and still have a little spawn running around. That was unacceptable. Although she pretended to ignore him, she kept a good watch on Kemo from the corner of her eye. She was careful not to let him touch the offspring in attempts to safe the little monster.

Speaks Thinks Acts. Voices

<style>
.lilskull-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.lilskull ooc {color:#3a3a3a;}
.lilskull i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.lilskull b {color:#ab0632; font-weight:bold;}
.lilskull {width:350px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#6c6c6c; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2v3ikcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:345px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread