M -The Secret's Out (DND)
[html]

Shit, I lost count 0_0 I read the rules and it said she can’t give birth to more than 5… So I was kinda following that. Whichever. SLIGHT pp. WC: 370

Kemo was truly going soft of her. Axelle still stood pissed off. Everything else was just so screwed up, her plan was killed. Stabbed. Murdered just like almost everything else here. Kemo stepped to her, and she smiled in his face when he flipped out. Of course, he wouldn’t know her emotions unless her heart changed pace, and it didn’t. How are you going to live with the screams?! Shit. Easy.

Easily, just ignore them.

She loved how she was the cold hearted bitch in this situation because she was usually the one with the twinge of care, but no. Not anymore. How will you sleep at night? Also easy.

The same way I always sleep: soundly.

Should I tell him now? She wanted to so bad, but not yet. He kicked the burning log out of the fire which landed near the cabin a few feet away. That was catching fire now, and she looked at it for a moment. Fuck it. She looked away from it back to Kemo’s roaring anger. They’re yours?!

Yep.

She was oblivious to his anger. Before she could realize, he threw her onto the blanket, and pinned her. This was looking all too familiar, and it set off a little switch in her brain. He put the puppy on her chest, and it began to suckle. She looked down, and quietly watched for a second. Fine. If he wants to save the stupid fucking puppy… Her lips curled up into a deadly wolf snarl, and she ripped the puppy off of her nipple and held it in her hand while kicking Kemo off of her. When he fell back, she got up quickly and put the puppy in the blanket and wrapped it up. She left it there and stomped over to Kemo, she was pissed.

You chose the wrong fucking day!

She was angry, and her adrenaline was pumping which meant she was probably a lot stronger than usual. She was stupid enough to take on Kemo, but believed she was strong enough, too. Her lips stayed curled as she stomped over to him with her arms outstretched toward him not even sure what she was going to do with them yet.

Speaks Thinks Acts.

<style>
.lilskull-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.lilskull ooc {color:#3a3a3a;}
.lilskull i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.lilskull b {color:#ab0632; font-weight:bold;}
.lilskull {width:350px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#6c6c6c; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2v3ikcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:345px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread