Secret Wonderland
OOC: OMG *glomps* i absolutly love it! thank you so much! your just terrible! lol but i do believe your the only one whos gotten her markings completely correct lol word count: 530

Ren shook her head and pushed the morsal towards him. "I have more, So this one belongs to you, plus your my guest, I'm happy to give you something to eat." not really waiting for an answer, she gave it a final nugde towards him "Here eat it before it gets cold, trust me your really gonna need a full stomach for this, you need to have as little tension in your body as possible." She turned, making her decision final and headed towards the kitchen to make a bread and meat combination for herself. She knew that it wasnt nice to force something onto someone, and a part of her regretted it, but he really needed it if he was ever to learn how to shift without any problems. Otherwise, she thought with a shiver, his muscles will cramp up and he'll become a wolfy knot. She frowned, hopefully he would eat it. Instead of keeping her mind on it she quickly brought her sandwhich type thing into the room with Noah and tried to smile as best as she could without losing her breakfast all over the floor. She then set it down andtook a bite slowly devouring her food, hoping that Noah would follow her example.

When she was finished, Rendall looked up at the male and smiled a little. "Now, let me get a few things packed and well be on our way." she winked at him and set herself moving about the cabin getting small things here and there, putting them into her bag. "So I figured that we will spend the morning getting you into your secui form and getting you use to your new bpdy, then if your comfortable with it, after lunch we'll try to get you to go optime." she looked up hopeful at him. She knew he would do well, something told her that he was gonna be a natural at this. Then again she had been wrong before. But with practice comes perfection. She finally finished up with her pack and stepped into her dress, shifting up into her optime form perfectly so that her nudity didnt show any. "Oh! One more thing." she ran to her closet and grabbed a blanket, Ren then walked back over to the window and nodded happily that the weather was nice and fair. She nodded at Noah and opened the door to the cold wilderness.

It was a bit breezy but nothing that was to bad, she shook the first initial chill out of her fur and sneezed to clear her nose. After all, the only way to find the trail was by scent and scent only. "Ready to go?" she looked happily over at Noah and continued their journey up towards the small clearing far deep into the forests. Ren walked quietly up the beaten pathway, stopping now and then to check on the male. After a little while they reached the ranch. "Not to much farther from here, just need to fallow our noses" she winked and put her finger to her snout, chuckling lightly at the joke she made. Ren then turned and headed into the thick, snow-covered brush.

Messages In This Thread