Secret Wonderland
[html]

ooc:Sorry for the wait Sad Word count 386

Ren forced a smile for the male. She knew it was hard for him and he had almost gotten it, only his bad leg had clutched to his body in lupus form. It worried her but seeing as though he almost made it she couldnt help but give him props. he was doing very well."your doing very good noah, but your still trying to hard to push through it, take a few breaths and try to relax some more, its no use making yourself a wolf preztle." She nuzzled his back a little, giving him as much encouragement as needed, and chuckled slightly to help lighten the mood. She then licked at his bad arm, helping to warm it up and relax the muscles a little so that her comrad could catch up to her.

"Perhaps try to think of something that calms your nerves? My mother use to sing to me, I found often enough that I would actually fall asleep when doing so, and accidently wake up in another form." She chuckled a little and laid down next to him keeping him warm, the skies had seemed to be clear and without the wind she figured he would find warmth in no time in the sunlight. She stood again and walked over to where she stood accross from him. A sudden black band appeared on her tail but Ren tucked her tail behind her before she felt that Noah had gotten a good view and cursed herself mentally for getting the darn tattoo in the first place.

Instead she obersved Noah's almost secui form. She wondered how tall he would be in optime form but her patience kept her thoughts at bay. In this form he looked already to tower over her but she couldnt tell for sure, for that she would need him to stand and in order for that he would need to complete his change. She sat down in front of him and placed her nose closer to his as she gently spoke to him. "Ready to try again my friend? You've gotten past the worst of it, now you just need to finish it up." She smiled encouragingly at him. Her blue eyes as warm and bright as her coat in the sunlight.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread