Secret Wonderland
ooc: lol uh huh you dont scare me lol lol

She tried to offer him a encouraging smile, she didnt like doing this to him, but it was the only way he would learn how. She couldnt help but giggle at his joking of chopping off his leg. She knew it would be hard, he knew as well. She shifted into her optime form and, after covering herself with her dress, bent down and rubbed his leg alittle more, working her fingers through the tense muscles. "Take your time Noah, no need to rush. Your doing so well right now. Hell, youre doing better then I am." She was very suprised and proud that he had gotten it down so quickly, she wasnt nearly as lucky when she was a child. Perhaps, because he didnt have nearly as much energy as a child did, that he had an easier time relaxing. The thought racked the sides of her brain, perhaps he would be better than she thought he would. But these things took time.

"In fact your doing excellent Noah, we should have it down in no time. Trust me even young, healthy, pups had hard times with this. It took a whole week for me to learn. But you've almost got your whole form down in just one try." Ren wondered if perhaps the cold wasnt helping any, his leg needed to stay warm so that his muscles could stay relaxed. "Maybe this time, when you feel it trying to shift your leg, you should take a deep breath and relax it entirely, like let it hang perhaps. Your muscles just arent use to it. But your doing so well. dont give up!"

Messages In This Thread