Only Ruins
[html]

WC: 1128!

Itzal was use to seeing others now. He knew that it was not uncommon to meet complete strangers out here. But it was uncommon to meet them with a sled. And that is what pricked Itzal's curiousity the most. He had not seen many sleds. But the ones he had seen were not pulled by a hybrid of a wolf and a dog. It made him think of what Mar's ancestor's must have been put through by the humans. He thought it was probably a normal thing back then for dogs to pull stuff, and be put to work. It disgusted him in a way. It was not their place to be slaves to the humans. But he still pityied them for being wiped out. Oh well, it was not his problem, and it seemed like Mars was pulling this sled under his own free will, so Itzal might as well just let it go. But he could not help but wonder if their were any humans survinging out their that had a dog who had not been infected with the disease, that had not become a shifter. And he wondered if that dog knew aobut the life that was available for it, if it could just get away from the humans. It saddened him to think they did not.

He laughed when Mars mentioned he had never heard of Inferni. I had not heard of it either until I got here and it ended up being the pack I joined. It is a little bit northwest of here. Where are you from? I probably have not heard of it either. I have not heard of a lot of place since I have been in the area. Itzal was surprised that Inferni was not so well known. Or maybe Mars was just not familiar with the surounding packs. It was a little weird that he did not, but maybe he was just not very social with other members of other packs, or any pack at all for that matter. He shook his head. It was not that important. Either way Itzal had answered his question, but now Itzal was more than a little curious about that answer to his own question. Where was this little hybrid from in the surrouding area? He had to be from somewhere near by if he had travelled here with that sled dragging behind him. Itzal thought of all the possible places he could have come from. Maybe Mars was a loner and lived in the area close to Halifax. Itzal was very puzzled over this, but gave up trying to figure it out. Mars would probably tell him anyways now that he had asked.

Mars eyes moved from Itzal to the sled at Itzal's question. Itzal watched this happen and wondered what Mars was thinking about. Maybe he had not brought the sled for a definte reason. Though that seemed unlikely. He knew very few people that would drag a sled to an old ruined town just incase they needed it. But then again, he did not know mars well enough to say wether or not he was the kind of person to do that. Itzal ears perked forward when Mars mentioned fabrics. And that the sled was for other stuff, and to carry more things. "Oh ok.. what work do you do with fabrics?" Itzal could not help but ask. It was not very often he meant anyone that had anything to do with fabrics, let alone would they go out looking for them. So whatever Mar's work was, it must depend a lot upon those fabrics. Itzal had been looking for a new pairs of jeans. Maybe Mars could help him out if he was good at tailoring. It was an interesting thought. And he would defintly not pass up the chance to get new jeans. Itzal was snapped out of his thoughts when Mars was wondering what he himself was doing here. It was a good question. And Itzal had to think a few minutes before he remembered Mars was asking him the question and Itzal was not suppose to be just asking himself the same thing.

Itzal yawned, opening his mouth up wide and then closing it tight. He was getting stiff from standing still for so long and stretched out, letting his spine pop and crack. "I am really just here by accident. I had been wandering, like I do all the time. And I found this place. I started to walke the streets, wondering about it and thinking. I was just imaging human life back then, and how this city was brought to ruin. And that is about the time you showed up. So I guess you could say I am here exploring." Itzal figured that if he was doing anything out here, that was it. Or at least as close to it as he could seem to think of. He looked up at the sky and sighed. It was bad enough he had been wandering around away from his pack, he also could not seem to stop doing it. He was honestly out wandering cause being held down in one place still scared him some. OK, It still scared him a lot. He just was a tiny bit hesitant to commit it so much. He knew how easy it was to lose those things that mattered the most to you, and he was worried if he commited to this pack, so thing would take it away form him.

Itzal had been very deep in his thoughts. Off in his own personal word. Where he just went in circles trying to figure out what to do about his problems. It was not looking good for him. Then he was shocked by Mar's words. What are you? Those words reminded him of a time he did not want to remember. A time he had refused to remember. He had pushed the memories down, but the way he said it. It was like he knew. He knew of that time. His face was not his anymore, but a Single wolf. No more then two years old. He was laying on the ground, bleeding. And he spoke those words. Then..he died. Before Itzal could react Mars was standing In front of him again, and everything was normal. But Itzal could not get over the way that mars had asked that. What did he mean by it. What did he know. U-u-umm what do you mean? I'm a hybrid, just like you. I'm mostly wolf but I've got some coyote in me. There is nothing special about me." Itzal was still stunned about the way he had said that, and was still wonderiing about the deeper meaning of it.

<style>
.itzal-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-d04 b {color:#7DA4DE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread