Only Ruins
[html]

OOC: sorry for the wait.

Mars was not quiet and secretive because of the fact that things were taken away from him, just simply because he was beaten into a silence. When he used to talk as a pup, he was beat, so he learned not to speak unless spoken to. Mars just simply never grew out of not talking, and even though he could freely talk, he was so used to the silence that it was normal to him, and it was expected by him to just be silent most of the time. He kept secrets because he didn't want to be judged nor did he want to be known about. He didn't want to be exposed for what he was, a bi-polar emotional wreck that should just be dead by now, but for some reason he was still around. Since he'd been here, no one had become as close as he had people back in California, which was a relief in some ways because he didn't have to worry much about Bartholomew talking to his friends when he wasn't around. When the man spoke about his packmate, Mars simply nodded. She was pretty nice, from what he could remember, but he had only seen her once, talked to her once, so as far as first impressions went, the woman was nice, he figured.

It wasn't long before there was talk of the tailoring again. The man told him that he'd pay in whatever way he could. Mars would need some time to think about what he would need the man to do, or what he could trade for the pants that he had just told Mars that he wanted. Two black jeans. Jean material was hard to find as well as the color black, but Mars luckily did have some fabrics back at his house that would work for the man's jeans. Mars nodded his head again. I don't have my measuring tape with me right now, so we'll have to meet up somewhere at some other time to measure you. Mars was quick to speak to the man, telling him what was up with the whole measuring thing. You can either come to Cercatori D'Arte or I can come to Inferni, but the only thing about this is that I have no clue where Inferni is. the man spoke to the other, pointing out that Mars had no clue where the clan of coyotes was. Much less would he know that his kind, since he was not any coyote, was not welcome there, and there was probably a good chance of him being attacked at the borders when he would be going to find Itzal to measure him. Mars was ignorant to the fact that the coyotes were not on a good term with the wolves, so he was in the dark about all the stuff that had happened most recently and what had happened in the past between Inferni and Dahlia. He sorta didn't care either, but it would probably be a good thing to know so he could be on the watch for aggressive coyotes. He didn't know anything about the 'yotes and he didn't care, but he should have been warned at least. It was the right thing to do for the artist.

Itzal went on answer Mars' question about skinning. The answer was not one that was favorable to Mars, for it was one of the only things he could think of that he really could use at the moment. He didn't want to make jeans just for some shitty skins that the man could have skinned better than the other. Mars was asked what was needed to be skinned, and Mars shrugged lightly. I'm just trying to figure out what we can trade. the man spoke, shrugging his shoulders yet again. The secui man had taken a seat again, finding himself stuck here since the other man wanted to trade for things. I don't know. If you haven't practiced it, then I'm probably better at it than you. the man had spoken to the other, shaking his head lightly before he had looked to his right, mismatched ears turning to the right with him as he listened for something that had hit the ground in this dead forest of old buildings. Maybe you could dry some meat for me, and trade me some food for the jeans. Mars suggested, at this point, just trying to find something within the man's forte.

<style>
.marsb-o10 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marsb-o10 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marsb-o10 b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.marsb-o10 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/marsgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AFAFAF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:225px 0px 10px 0px; }
.marsb-o10-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
mall fonts; text-align:right;">present personality: Mars Russo
SSWM Word Count: 743
[/html]

Messages In This Thread