Only Ruins
[html]
Out of Character

Coding by Sie
New table and I used a word of the day, oh yeah! 800

In Character

Itzal had a hard past. He had been beaten again and again, but for only a week. In that week, he was starved, almost killed, and tortured. He had scars from when he was little, though not all of them scarred. He remembered them applying a kind of herb mix to keep it from scarring. They had said something about only wanting the good ones to show. They told him he would learn his place, he would see why he was suppose to submit. He had wanted to, but never would, it was not in his blood to submit, and it never would be. He had fought back, and he had suffered for it. It just went to show he was not good at learning his lesson. He was a smart-ass jerk, who liked ticking people off at times. And at other times he was just there, neutral, indiffrent. He was never really happy, like truly happy. He sighed and looked at the male infront of him. He was not very talkative, Itzal felt weird doing most of the talking, it was very unlike him. He thought about whohe was close to around here. Not many people, at least not as close as he thought normal people were. There would always be that wall around him, keeping other out, and him in. It was better that way, people around him were less likely to get hurt by him, and he was less likely to get hurt by others. Not that he could not handle getting hurt, but life was less complicated without it. Itzal was a strange one, though most of the coyotes and wolves around here seemed strange, Itzal figured he would always be left out, by his own choice, and because of others. But that was just the life he lived, and he was ok with it.

Itzal was not sure what to pay with. He did not have anything he had picked up, and the man was not interested in any tattoos. So Itzal would have to find another talent of his to use. He could hunt, kill, fight, and get information if he needed him to. But Itzal was not sure why Mars would need him to do that. Itzal tried to think of other things he could do, but was not sure. He would have to learn diffrent things. Things he could use to trade. Itzal nodded at mars. "Ok, we can meet up some other time, I did not come out here planning on getting measured either." Itzal grimaced at the thought of Mars coming to Inferni. Itzal's pack was not exactly friendly to visitors. Especially ones with wolf in them. Itzal did not want to think about how it would be if Mars showed up at Inferni's border and Itzal was not the one to find him. It was probably best that Itzal go to him instead. "I will defintly come to you. It would not be smart for you to come to Inferni. It is likely you would be attacked. You see, my pack does not take kindly to non-coyotes. And from what I've heard, though I can not say for sure since I'm newer, is that Inferni has had some difficulties with all the other packs around here before. Including yours. I think it would be best if I come to you, since I am less likely to get attacked, and I will actually be going there soon. I have to meet with Sky to have her check on my piercing. So I guess we can meet up on that day before I go to see her? If that is alright with you I mean."

Itzal knew that the skinning answer was probably not a admired one. He was some what ambisinister when it came to skinning. He was not though, when it came to throwing, or fighting, just that delicate art of skinning stuff was defintly not his forte. Itzal nodded at the man explaining his thought process. "Yes, you are probably better at it then me." Itzal could confess his weakness in some areas, and that was defintly one. Itzal smiled when he heard the sound of somethign hitting the ground. He did not jump or flinch, but his ears did turn more to hear it better. Then he smiled and nodded at Mars when he suggested drying some meat and trading food. Itzal could do that. He could hunt, and drying meat was not so hard. "Hmm I believe that is something I can manage, so, is that a fair price to trade? And how much meat would you like?" Itzal believed in being fair when it came to trading, at least when it came to trading with someone he did not feel like fighting or stealing from.

<style>
.itzal-ktable p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.itzal-ktable b {color:#29373a;}
.itzal-ktable-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.itzal-ktable-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#29373a; text-shadow:#99aaae 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.itzal-ktable-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.itzal-ktable {background-color:#556366; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7738/itzal.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 305px 0px; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread