[M] Making Scars
[html]

OOC: You should prolly mark this thread as Mature...Tongue Also you never specified if she was standing or sitting down, so I assumed she was sitting against a tree rubbing her ankle.

He knew it, he absolutely knew she had the bag and he would have just taken the thing and left, marking it as a very lucky day for the wolfess. Of course she stupidly decided to start hurling curses and anger at him in his all ready pissed off mood. "Wolfess, I would watch myself if I were you, you're going down a path that you really don't want to be on when I lose control of myself. I don't think you realize the gravity of this situation. I didn't leave my bag anywhere, it was on my back and suddenly it disappeared. Since you mysteriously have it, the only logical thing that could have happened is you stole it. I don't give a flying fuck about your ankle, that's what you get for stealing my bag."

He positively shook with the anger, walking closer so that he was now towering over her. "Give me back my Moon damn bag wolfess and apologize for stealing it. Otherwise, I'm going to have to force you to apologize." He slammed his fist into the tree, just above her head, not even flinching at the pain that lanced through his hand. It wasn't broken or sprained, but it was bleeding where he had cut the knuckles again. "Your ankle will be the least of your problems if you continue to fuck with me."

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread