Hunting trip
[html]
OOC: 374 WC

Izal had been smiling to himself when he heard Alyssum approach. He did not look up right away, but waited until he heard her voice saying his name to look up and smiled at her. Then his smile died away. Something wasn't right. She was in optime form to. In a white t-shirt and jeans. He only thought about himself being shirtless for a quick second, then returned to his thought of something being off. He waved back slowly and hesitantly.

It was only when she got closer that Itzal noticed her shoulder, he stood up abrutly and walked over to her, faster then he meant to. He started to growl when he got close enough to see it clearly. He stared at it for a little bit longer then look at Alyssum in the eyes. His growls dying down and his eyes softening. He was soo pissed. And he hoped whoever did that was dead. If he ever found them, he would kill them personally. He was shaking with anger, then he took deep breaths, calming himself enough to slow the shaking some. "Who did it? Are you ok? I swear I'll rip out their throat if you haven't already. Oh my god Alyssum, I can not even think right now. " He was back to shaking and paced back and forth. He had been counting on a few things, but not this, not her getting hurt and being hurt during the trip. He was freaking out. And the worst part was, he could not get himself to calm down.

Itzal was not sure what to do, but he was defintly feeling protective, and it was stupid of him. He just wished he could have kept her from getting hurt. He was not thinking straight, but he tried smiling at her, his same old smirkish smile "Sorry, i know me freaking out is probably so unattractive" he tried joking with her, anything to calm his nerves, he turned around and walked back towards the hot spring, looking back to see if she was following. Well hunting for her was out, but maybe he could hunt for both of them, he did not mind, and then they could spend some time at the hot springs.

<style>
.itzal-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-tbl p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-tbl b {color:#E5F8DC; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#1F261B 2px 2px 2px; }
.itzal-tbl {background-color:#2F4424; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzalgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A8DB8E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:243px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-tbl-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread