Hunting trip
[html]
OOC: 436 WC

Itzal was still mad, but at least he was calming down. He knew how much he would dislike it if someone was going crazy over him being injured. He just had to get himself under control. He took some more deep breaths. As Alyssum muttered, he caught most of it and broke off his pacing. "sorry, I know I am probably being over bearing. Just, I do not like seeing that you are hurt. And i was not expecting it. It took me by surprise is all. I'll get better over the course of the day." He was being honest when he said he did not like seeing her hurt and that it took him by surprise. But he was not sure about him getting better. But he would for himself to see she did not get annoyed and leave.

He tried to smile at her as she followed him. He was mad at himself now for showing so much emotion and freaking out. He was suposse to be able to control himself. So why couldn't he have just then? Surprise, just like he had told her. Though he was not so sure he believe that himself. He knew he had been surprised, but he was not sure that was why he freaked out so much. Then when he heard the answer to his question he stopped and turned towards her, his same old smirkish smile back on his face.

"So, you just don't like it. You are still saying I'm attractive while I freak out?" He was smirking for real cause he knew he had caught her with words, even if at first she did not realize what she said, she would now. He barely dared to hope she knew what she was saying, and meant to say it that way. Either way, he was sure however she reacted would make him laugh. She was good at making him laugh. Really, truly laugh.

He knew she probably would not feel like hunting, but he thought maybe if he saw some rabbits or somehting that were close to the hot springs, he could catch them before they had time to run, without leaving her, and they could hang out at the springs and still eat. "So, you just want to take a dip in the springs or just hang out and talk? Maybe the warm water would be good for your wound." His eyes agian darted to her wound, he had saw it, he was good at spotting injurys, cause when he fought, he would look at his oppents for any, so he knew their weaknesses.

<style>
.itzal-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-tbl p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-tbl b {color:#E5F8DC; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#1F261B 2px 2px 2px; }
.itzal-tbl {background-color:#2F4424; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzalgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A8DB8E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:243px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-tbl-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread