the only down time is in death
[html]<style type="text/css">
#revan01b { width: 400px; background: #000 url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/revan1.png') bottom center no-repeat; padding-bottom: 300px; padding-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #a15151; font-family: georgia; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#revan01b p { margin: 10px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#revan01b .ooc { color: #752525; font-style: italic; margin-bottom: 15px; }
#revan01b .speak { color: #ffdcdc; font-weight: bold; }
</style>

WC:395 (3pts)

OOC: Sorry it took so long Sad

Revan instantly noticed the look of disgust on the older one's face. He got back to his feet with surprising speed, smiling sheepishly and looking still very much embarrassed. When the older one, now known as Kesho, introduced himself, Revan tilted his head to the side as a puppy would do, betraying his still very youthful years, or year in his case. "Kesho Hastati? That's an interesting name. I've never heard of the Hastatis, but I have heard of the Lykois. I'm sure you've heard of them as well." He took this moment to look the older coyote over. He was older, that was for certain and easy to tell, but he seemed to have the look of a creature who has seen a lot in his long life. Revan could see scars littered all over the male's skin through his fur, with one particularly nasty one on his hind leg. This coyote was a warrior, there was no doubt about that, but of course he could also just be a very unlucky male, or someone who just picked fights all the time.

So far as Revan could tell though, he just seemed to have that aura about him that told Revan he was a warrior through and through, as if it was ingrained into the coyote's own scent, and for a moment he was struck with awe as he stared at the coyote. It was only when he caught the scent of Inferni on the older male that he realized his mistake and his eyes grew wide as he lowered himself into a bow, ears clamped against his head and tail laying slack, focusing his eyes on his own paws.

He prayed that he hadn't insulted his fellow pack member and elder, mentally slapping himself for forgetting the values his father had taught him and his general naivete. As a punishment to himself, he decided to stay in this position until the elder allowed him to stand up normally. Being in lupus form, this wasn't necessarily uncomfortable, though it was degrading, he knew it was natural instinct for all creatures who lived in packs like he and his ancestors did. The coyote had been right. "I certainly do have a lot of work to do don't I?" He sighed embarrassingly, totally convinced that now this coyote would want nothing to do with him anymore.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread