the only down time is in death
[html]

I like Revan. Big Grin He's funny. Sorry Kesho doesn't yet. Tongue WC: 347

The weirdo righted himself, flipping his body over with impressive speed. Kesho's brow quirked, minorly intrigued, as he studied the jackal from this upright position. Even still, he resembled Sepirah, and Kesho was slightly irked by that; that jackal-woman was not his favorite of people. Revan opened his mouth to speak again, blabbering a bit childishly at the Hastati.

"Kesho Hastati? That's an interesting name. I've never heard of the Hastatis, but I have heard of the Lykois. I'm sure you've heard of them as well." he said, his yellow eyes watching Kesho.

Unable to hide his exasperation, Kesho's eyes rolled and he gave a small sigh. Did he have to explain everything? "No, my family name is not Hastati; that is my rank. My last name is unimportant, you wouldn't know it." he glanced away for a moment before continuing. "And yes. Kaena and I are close." he said, and left it at that. He wouldn't include his personal history with Inferni and Kaena now. It was too soon for all that boring information.

The boy seemed to take notice that Kesho might be higher ranking than him, for he suddenly changed his body position. Now, he acted like a subordinate in a wolf pack might. Immediately, Kesho scoffed, and shook his head. The boy's ears had become suctioned to his head, and his posture was altogether pathetic.

"Stop that." he growled with annoyance. "Submission is weakness. We are not weak." he spoke pridefully, meaning the clan. If the clan were to survive, they needed useful warriors. And useful ones were not weak, in any way.

"I certainly do have a lot of work to do don't I?" said Revan, almost sheepishly.

Of course he had a lot of work to do. After all, he was young and clearly had only a very minimal knowledge of the world. He needed work. Kesho nodded curtly in response, his appearance unyielding, his posture clearly confident. This little jackal would need to prove himself to Inferni, and to Kesho.

"Yes." his tone was firm. He was more than willing to help this kid, but only if he wanted it. "Do you want to learn?" he asked vaguely, glancing briefly to the jackal boy before turning his attention away, to the forest, again.

<style type="text/css">
.kesho b {font-weight:bold; color:#9c480f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kesho .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kesho p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kesho {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#f2ecee; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... /kesho.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aaa5a3; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b0201; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread