Think Warm Thoughts!
[html]

I don't mind Smile Just as long as you don't mind me being a little slow ^^

She had been paying so much concentration on making sure her slowly shaping frame was strong enough, that she didn't even notice the white pelted pup until she heard a voice. The noise startled her enough to make her jump, whirling her head around to see where it had come from.

Ocèane was even more surprised to see the voice had come from a young pup. She stopped working for a moment, making sure the thing wasn't going to collapse now that it was standing. "Hi Ayasha, that's a pretty name, she spoke, looking down at the pup from her optime form. She was suddenly even more aware of her towering height in this form. "My name's Ocèane, and this thing I'm building is going to be my home" she explained rather matter-of-factly. She found the pup's inquisitiveness cute and was glad of the company.

"Actually there is something you can do if you would like the help," Ocèane began, smiling at the youngster, "You see those stips of bark laying on the grass over there? Could you bring me a few more pieces, I seem to have run out"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread