Think Warm Thoughts!
[html]

OOC here!

She was slightly embarrassed that she startled the adult. "I'm sorry." Though she had to smile at the rambling. "So why did you wait until winter?" Her question made perfect sense. Why would someone wait until it was cold to build shelter from said cold. She figured it was an adult thing. They all seemed really busy with what appeared to be important stuff.

Ayasha positively beamed at the adult for her praise. It felt nice when an adult found what you did helpful. She watched fascinated as the branches were lashed together. She wondered something. "Is this something I'll need to do I'm older?" She had very little idea what she needed to do as she got older. She supposed that the adults around her would know.

At the mention of this big fire, she was utterly confused. "What is the Great Fire?" She got sad about her parents. "My mommy and I left our home after everyone got sick. She was killed when a bear attacked. Dawali found me a few days later." Though she grinned about Dawali. "He's one of the best people ever!"

<style>
.ayasha-1 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ayasha-1 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ayasha-1 b {color:#e7dce2; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.ayasha-1 {background-color:#ae8da3; background-image:url(http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/1985/ayashatable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#81384e; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; }
.ayasha-1-border {width:450px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread