The mighty hunter
[html]

WC: 381

To adventure alone was Denali’s interest… at least for now it was, and he’d finally gotten the nerve to actually leave Crimson dreams all by himself. He was now a bit bigger and he was in his optime with, however many layers of clothes, it was hard to tell and he was feeling quite toasty to say the least. He found himself in the small valley field next to the shattered coast… how had he walked so far? Well it didn’t matter, the boy was here now and he was going to enjoy himself. He did like the look of this beach too. Something caught the eye of the color blind boy which was not normal. There in the thicket was a rabbit, his heart pounded… he started taking his cloths off slowly, piling them behind a rock and soon found himself changing, his hands turning to paws, his neck, now longer thicker, his arms and legs had stayed the same, too short, but that was fine, he knew how to work them. His ears were perked as he paid attention to the moving animal, and soon, he rushed in, pounced and found that he actually had a mouth full of fur, and clamped it shut as tight as he could as the thing in his mouth struggled. It had happened so quick, his instincts had taken over… and now he knew he was officially a hunter as he tasted the blood of the rabbit in his mouth. Once the struggle had died and he was finally able to let go, he got up, and in his excitement, yipped with joy.

I DID IT!!!

He yelled, after so many months of being unsuccessful here he was a proud hunter, who had just taken down hi first kill he started dancing around the dead animal, singing with no real tune.

I did it, I did it, I diiiid it!

He paid no attention to his surroundings, in fact he was being as stupid as the rabbit had been, and could have easily been attacked right then and there, but as naïve as Denali was, and how use to the protection of the pack he had been in, he forgot that he was not in his pack lands, nor was he being protected.

<style type="text/css">
.denalichipmunk b {font-weight:bold; color:#F3F87F; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalichipmunk-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalichipmunk p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denalichipmunk {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#2A3209; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... pmunkd.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4B5A36; padding: 10px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#93A53A; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread