The mighty hunter
[html]<style type="text/css">
#fiajames01 { width:400px;border:1px solid #000000;background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... atab-1.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:210px;background-position:bottom center;background-color:#ffedf2; }
#fiajames01 p { text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-size:10px;color:#39171f }
#fiajames01 .ooc { text-align:center;font-style:italic; }
#fiajames01 .speak { color:#a60017;font-weight:bold; }
</style>

SSWM: 287.

Fiachra had found herself bored at present, and had wandered off in search of something to entertain her. She had no more furniture to make, no more clothing to mend. She would have to hunt in order to get the skins to make anything more, which was not on her list of exciting things to do today. Winter had taken away her ability to procure most herbs for medicines, which was fine, since her stock was still fairly healthy, but it ruled out another activity. She was worn thin on re-reading her books and couldn't find the materials to write. Come spring time, she would use some pigment plants in order to make ink, and would fashion herself a quill and some paper. But that was spring, and this was now.. and Fiachra was bored. What an atrocious feeling boredom was.

Entertainment had found it's way to her. She watched in fascination as a male hunted easy prey - a rabbit. She nearly helped him, but she decided he was best left to himself. Soon enough, he had caught the rabbit, and she watched his eager celebration. Clearly, he had not been expecting to go hunting, let alone to catch something. She remembered feeling that same way. She chuckled softly as he sang wildly, stepping out from her hiding place and nodding to the male casually. "Greetings, stranger. I am Fiachra Gervase." She saw another rabbit and quickly darted toward it, grabbed it in both hands, and snapped it's neck. Luck and timing, that was all she needed. She turned back toward the male and grinned. "Eat with me? I'll skin them." She sat down nearby his kill, taking out a skinning knife and beginning to work.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread