The mighty hunter
[html]

WC: 237 OOC:

Denali was so proud of himself, too bad his mom wasn’t here to see him, but suddenly out of nowhere, someone came up from the distance. It seemed he had been witnessed, and soon she was going after her own. It was odd… he thought… how rabbits tended to pop right out of the ground after a kill. He sat, his tongue lolling to one side, and soon started shivering, he wanted to watch her though, he wanted to see what she was doing… with her knife it seemed she was peeling away the skin… this was interesting to Denali, he blinked as she pulled away the fur from her rabbit.

Wow! I never thought of that, what do you do with the skin? Do you wear it?

To some this would be a disgusting prospect, but he liked knowing there would be one more thing in the area that can keep him warm. He nosed at his own and looked at her, kind of wishing that he could change at that moment so he could learn something, but he didn’t have a knife and he doubted he could use his claws as precisely.

Show me that please? I can give you my rabbit, well his skin, I am hungry.

He said matter of factly, which he was he would never have caught the rabbit in the first place if he were not hungry at all.

<style type="text/css">
.denalichipmunk b {font-weight:bold; color:#F3F87F; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalichipmunk-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalichipmunk p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denalichipmunk {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#2A3209; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... pmunkd.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4B5A36; padding: 10px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#93A53A; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread