The mighty hunter
[html]<style type="text/css">
#fiajames01 { width:400px;border:1px solid #000000;background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... atab-1.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:210px;background-position:bottom center;background-color:#ffedf2; }
#fiajames01 p { text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-size:10px;color:#39171f }
#fiajames01 .ooc { text-align:center;font-style:italic; }
#fiajames01 .speak { color:#a60017;font-weight:bold; }
</style>

SSWM: 252.

Fiachra was quick in skinning her rabbit, but she slowed down as she took his and began to pull the fur away. She saw the way he watched with interest, and smiled. She finished and began to clean and care for the furs, handing the rest of the rabbit back to the male for him to eat. As she worked, she spoke. "I wear them, or make thing from them.. blankets or similar." She put the skins away to be worked with later on, and began to eat her own rabbit.

Between bites, it occurred to her that she was being rather rude. She'd not even introduced herself! "Sorry, that was rude. My name is Fiachra. You can call me Fia if you like. May I ask your name?" She took another bite of rabbit, chewing thoughtfully. What a lovely way to spent the afternoon! She liked new friends and she liked good food, so what more could she ask for?

After a long moment and another bite, she had thought of another question to ask. "So, where are you from, then? Do you spend much time here?" She personally had never been here before, but she liked it. She would certainly come back to hunt, that was for sure. She was a slight wolf, even in luperci form, and taking down anything large was nearly impossible. But she liked rabbit, so it was okay. She'd never minded being small before... well, except once. But that was a story for.. never. Never.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread