The mighty hunter
[html]

+3

Ok it would be harder than it seemed, he thought as he watched her, but blankets… and wearing them… that made him want to do it all the more. He smiled broadly as she gave him his meal, oh he would enjoy this very much! He started eating his own rabbit as she spoke again, about being rude… and then he felt himself rude as well… He had not introduced himself either.

Its ok… I didn’t either, My name is Denali, it really is nice to meet you.

He said genuinely. He loved meeting others and he was always at ease with them… rarely did he find himself shy away from others. He happily chewed on the delicious meat of the rabbit he’d caught unawares, savoring every moment of it. His ear twitched and he shook his head.

First time I came here, I live in Crimson Dreams. I might come here more though, it is a really nice place.

He said though he liked his home better, it was home for one, and it had everything he needed including the view of the shoreline. Denali was also use to his lands, but he did like seeing other areas as well, changing the scenery up a bit, and this was a good change, especially now that he had met someone new!

Where are you from? Around here?

He asked, licking some of the blood from his top lip, his golden puppy eyes staring up at her. she was bigger than he was… everyone was, well except for the puppies. He had not met anyone smaller than him since his friends grew older… and taller. He was unhappy that he didn’t get to be big… especially as big as Alder who had to have been as big as Kansas… if not bigger.

<style type="text/css">
.denalichipmunk b {font-weight:bold; color:#F3F87F; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalichipmunk-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalichipmunk p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denalichipmunk {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#2A3209; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... pmunkd.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4B5A36; padding: 10px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#93A53A; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread