The mighty hunter
[html]<style type="text/css">
#fiajames01 { width:400px;border:1px solid #000000;background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... atab-1.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:210px;background-position:bottom center;background-color:#ffedf2; }
#fiajames01 p { text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-size:10px;color:#39171f }
#fiajames01 .ooc { text-align:center;font-style:italic; }
#fiajames01 .speak { color:#a60017;font-weight:bold; }
</style>

Sorry for the wait, and sorry so short. Just getting back into it after being absent for moving. Hope it's not awful, lol.

She took in his name, trying to commit it to memory. Denali. She bowed her head to him and smiled at his words; there was conviction in them, as if he meant them. "'Tis lovely to meet you as well, Denali." Her words were made more sincere by the truth in his; it was, of course, nice to meet someone who was so pleased to have met her. She was flattered by the compliment that was his kindness. She lifted her head and chewed thoughtfully as he answered her, then smiled once again.

Her answer was a slow one, well-thought-out. "Mm.. I live in Anathema, but I was not born there. I was born out past your burnt lands. That's where my family lives. I came here after I hit adulthood." She paused, taking another bite of rabbit and chewing slowly. She didn't want to go into too much detail about her departure from home; this was home now. It had to be. She looked around her, taking in the scenery for a moment, then nodded. "This really is quite nice, isn't it? Perhaps we ought to meet here again sometime." She meant it; his company was pleasant, relaxed. He didn't make her feel under pressure, as some others had. Perhaps a friendship was just what the doctor ordered.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread