Cat And Mouse
[html]

OOC: Big Grin ; this table has the lyrics to the song that this thread is named after..Tongue

It only would take the woman moments to melt within the arms of Bartholomew Cubbins. The more sensitive to emotions, the more social of the two had successfully calmed the woman, even though he could feel a wetness against his chest where there were tears running down the woman's face. Bart felt bad for the woman, and wanted to know what had happened to make her like this. Obviously, this would not be the normal her, simply because the woman didn't seem like the type to be like this all the time. Something had happened and because of it, the woman had been distressed and almost stormed off without telling Bart, or Mars the story about what the hell was going on. It'd take her another moment to decide to tell him what happened to her shoulders, and back. Bartholomew listened closely, the woman telling him that another woman had attacked her. There had to be a reason though, for Bartholomew figured that attacking someone would result in some sort of punishment from the pack. There was no one crazy enough to just attack someone out of random. Only he was that crazy he believed even though he knew close to none of the pack members. Nah, I dun't personally know 'er. the man spoke to the woman. Mars knew who Sky was, but not Bartholomew. I haven't met anyone in this pack. I dun' even know you. the man spoke, telling her that he didn't even know who she was. It was true, Bartholomew didn't know Orin. Only Mars did. What did ya' do ta' 'er to make 'er all bat-shit crazy bitchface? Bartholomew asked, a smile pulling on his face, one that was actually a real smile, unlike Mars' fake ones.

The woman then turned to look up at him, her eyes meeting his icy steel ones that would peer straight back at her, and into those golden coins that were her eyes. The woman asked him why he was not Mars. Bartholomew cocked a brow at the woman. The differences between the two were something that others would have to notice, but just by outward looks, it was hard. Bartholomew did walk around in Mars' clothes, but, their body positions were different, as well as their speech, and then they also had different things that they carried around and different views on Mars' livestock. Because I'm Bartholomew. Mars doesn't do tha' same things tha' I do. the man explained, shrugging his leather coated shoulders as he looked at the woman. Bartholomew knew a lot of things that were different between the two, but like Mars was, he had his secrets and wouldn't tell them unless he was asked. The woman then pointed out that he smelt, felt, and looked like the man who she thought he was. He wasn't who she thought he was. She also told him that Mars' pets had been following him around. Mars already has weird shit following him. the man muttered, and snorted lightly. Think of Mars as like....My twin brother or something. the male had spoken, chuckling lightly. My twin brother who is a jerk and is insensitive. the man spoke, continuing on his stream of laughter at his other half. He was lucky that Mars was distant enough to actually be sleeping when the man had taken over the body instead of just waiting in the shadows like Bartholomew liked to do.

I take it that you know Mars and how much of a jackass he is. Bartholomew took any chance to talk down Mars. It was like his job or something.

<style>
.marscatmo .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marscatmo p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marscatmo b {color:#8c4fd0; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.marscatmo {background-color:#5b07b8; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... scatmo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5c4c3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:459px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 380px 0px; }
.marscatmo-border {width:461px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
mall fonts; text-align:right;">present personality: Bartholomew Cubbins
SSWM Word Count: 604
[/html]

Messages In This Thread