Learning something new
[html]

He listened to her, feel first down because they couldn’t experiment on Casper, and then that her needles were at her own hows, but she offered to bring him there, he wagged is tail and nodded.

Could I really? I would like to see your house, and your pack.

He started, but hesitated for a second at the border before hurrying after his new friend, who would be teaching him how to pierce, it would be awesome to do some thing like that, maybe even to an unexpected wolf! As she asked him what rank he wanted… he tilted his head and shrugged. Up to this point ranks did not matter to him. He was not exactly into all the politics but he knew one thing.

We can’t really aim for a certain rank I don’t think… can you? I think we get better ranks with the more we do.

He said shrugging, but again this was what the pup thought it could or couldn’t be entirely accurate. He followed her and kept his eyes out on what he could see, but right now it was a bunch of trees.

<style type="text/css">
.denalichipmunk b {font-weight:bold; color:#F3F87F; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalichipmunk-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalichipmunk p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denalichipmunk {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#2A3209; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... pmunkd.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4B5A36; padding: 10px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#93A53A; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread