Judgement Day
[html]

+3 OOC: You guys are awesome, and shaw’s threatening? OH NO!!!!

Shawchert listened to what Sky had to say. He’d love to just let them both off the hook, but that wasn’t how he imagined himself working, especially when he was punishing someone. Wolves would think of him weak, even in such a small punishment as this. With that there would be more challenges against his authority. He couldn’t have that.

I’m not expecting you two to get the whole wall done today… and to be… well precise about things, so it isn’t like you couldn’t take your time about it. If there is no work done I’m sure you two will understand when I find interest in letting you find a new pack.

He knew his words were harsh. He wouldn’t just let them get the better of him. He felt his pack had good morals and reasons for things as this. Mostly due to the fact he did not like violence himself. He stared at Sky’s challenge. He hated having to say these words, and honestly hoped that neither of them would even think about leaving the pack because they were being punished for something… He looked at Orin as she moved and spoke. She was in the right mind for this, and he was glad she took charge of the two, and moved in to give him a few pointers. Shaw nodded and smiled. She was really a learned wolf.

I gather you got these ideas from your books right? In any case you are right. We can easily convert them like that.

He said turning to Sky to see what she would say about this. He knew she had experience in working with these things. They had made her fireplace together. He was interested in seeing what she had to say. He was sure they would start working as they went along. He wanted to help but he’d do the rest that they wouldn’t be able finish at the end of the day.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrock .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#fffff0}
.shawrock .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:9px; color:#c16945}
.shawrock b {font-weight:bold; color:#9fae56; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawrock {margin:0 auto; width:452px; background-color:#12151c; background-image:url(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9877 ... erttop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 318px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread