She said her name was a hand-me down name
[html]

out of character text

The spells complete, Davyn sat back on his haunches and meditated on the crashing waves he heard in the distance. It sounds like a storm rushing to greet the earth, like the goddess had decided that her followers needed some proof that she did indeed exist, though in the form of the crone, in the dead of winter. It would soon be time for the maiden to be born, as the god had already perished and been reborn, ready for yet another year of fruitful harvests.

Davyn shivered slightly as the wind started to bite through his fur, and he started to stand when he saw a figure approaching him from the corner of his eye. In an instant, he dropped to his knees, believing that the figure was that of the goddess, and he ran through the spells in his mind, wondering if he had done something to aggravate the goddess. When the wind caught the scent of the figure approaching him, he smiled. That scent was indeed that of a goddess...Tala. The femme who had stolen his heart.

Davyn stood slowly, watching the woman approach with her graceful gait that left his heart pounding. Her eyes were filled with curiosity, and he glanced briefly at the candle that still managed to burn, despite the wind. "Good evening, Tala. How are you?" Davyn dimly noticed that his voice was deeper now, in her presence, than it had been during the spells, and he filed that information away for later investigation.

<style type="text/css">
.davynsnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.davynsnow .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.davynsnow p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.davynsnow {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#EAEEF9; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/i5bp0h.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 238px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread