Reverse Psychology Reverse
[html]
wc: 278

She was trying not to show that she was super pissed about Grace’s disappearance, but that was hard for her to do. As she sat there at the border and became more familiar with the scents she could pick Grace’s out. Now that she realized who it was that had made that particular scent she couldn’t believe she’d missed it. She raged silently against a few of the things in her immediate area, slashing at a tree with her knife and pulling up a few odd tufts of grass from the ground. It was dead and came up easily in her hands, and she threw it back down on the ground. She didn’t need this pack’s scent all over her hands when she went back to the Valley. Addison rolled around in the snow a little to try and cure her boredom and rage as the scent of her sister became more clear to her, wiping her hands off in the snow as well.

Addison didn’t know what she thought of the stranger that approached her. She was normally quite friendly to those she didn’t know, not wanting to make any new enemies, but what was the big deal? She wanted to know what had happened to Grace, if her sister had been lured there or taken there, or what. She stood up from her rolling about, yawning and scratching behind her ears a little. ”Not even an introduction? Geez. Why am I here? Let’s start with names, and then we can get into the whole…conversation part of it.”She said, crossing her arms. ”It’s not like I came in, you don’t have to be so huffy at me.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread