Reverse Psychology Reverse
[html]
wc: 301

She liked to see what kind of a reaction she could elicit out of others. She didn’t mind awkward situations much and didn’t often care about what others thought of her. Addison wasn’t usually so outright rude to a stranger, but today was Fiachra’s day apparently. She had never had to worry about much of anything besides doing basic pack duties; her father was the leader of her pack and as long as she kept out of the way and kept doing her job she was fulfilling her pack duties. She did occasionally find other wolves at the border, but she wasn’t all huffy at them or cold. Sometimes they were joiners, after all. With that kind of attitude one would scare all the joiners away!

”Defend your borders from one small, unarmed wolf.” She repeated, slightly mocking. ”Good luck with that; I’m pretty scary looking, as you can see.” Fiachra then introduced herself, which surprised Addison. She hadn’t been expecting a name and information, and she listened carefully. The Anathema pack. So this was the name of the pack that her sister had run off to join. She had to be around here somewhere…and hopefully she hadn’t ruined her chance to find out. If she had, she could probably come back another day and try and speak with a different member to learn more.

”Addison.” She said in return, yawning. ”My sister ran off to join some new pack that had formed...at least, that’s what I heard. Grace D’Angelo. She’s only about halfway grown…still a pup. I can’t imagine why she’d leave our Valley pack for a place like this, but to each his own I guess. You haven’t seen her around, have you?” Maybe Grace had joined a different pack…she’d heard that there were a few new ones around.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread