Half a life
[html]
Awwww, from his own store! Cute!! wc: 374

The tree that she was leaning against wasn’t very comfortable, and she considered climbing it to try and gain both a better viewpoint and a more comfortable position. She didn’t want to just lay on the ground for anyone to come and find; there was no telling what these wolves were like. She hadn’t really liked the Anathema wolf that she’d come across when she had gone up there, and she could only hope that these ones would be better tempered. Ouija lived there, so she could at least say that she knew a member of their pack if someone besides the colorful male came along.

She was starting to clamber up the tree when she heard a voice, and she slipped, grabbing for one of the lower branches. She caught her hand on a piece that was sticking out of it and blood started to pour from the cut, dripping down onto the ground. Addison cursed as she hit the ground, landing evenly on two feet. She pulled some snow off of the ground and placed it against the cut, trying to soak some of it up and clean the wound out. There were probably splinters inside of it, that was why it hurt so badly.

The wolf that stepped out of the brush was familiar, and she let her guard down a little as he approached. She really had been worried that someone else would come along, and was relieved to see Ouija. ”I’m glad it’s you” She breathed a sigh of relief. ”And Ohhh…wow. I didn’t really expect you’d make me one, and to take from your own to make it..well. I really appreciate it” Addison wished that she had brought something for him in return, and frowned guiltily at the thought.

Blood dripped down onto her foot and she moved her hand a little, tossing the red snow and water down onto the ground. There was something stuck in the cut, a large slice of wood and a few smaller ones sticking out at odd angles. She took the gris-gris with the hand that wasn’t injured, holding her sliced hand to show him. ”The tree bit me.” It didn't hurt THAT bad, but pounded with each beat of her heart.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread