Half a life
[html]
eheheheeeee~~ wc: 430

Addison hadn’t been one hundred percent sure that he wasn’t kidding when he had offered for her to come and visit him, so she hadn’t gone any farther into the pack territory than she’d needed to to get someone’s attention. She wasn’t one to disrespect boundaries, and wasn’t sure what would have happened to Ouija if he had crossed into Phoenix Valley. Her dad would have been pretty angry, that was for sure. She had never seen him take on an outsider, but he would likely have chased them back outside of the lands to neutral grounds, if not farther. He was a stubborn old man.

”I guess I wasn’t sure that you had really meant I could come.” She explained, having kept quiet after his explanation of time-out. ”And I do believe that Mr. Tree would highly benefit from some time-out after what he did to me.” She grinned. Ouija then offered her a ride to his den, something she had been unprepared to hear. She wouldn’t be too heavy for him? The girl was worried about that, certainly. She didn’t want to damage her gris-gris either, and made sure that it didn’t get stuck between them as she took her spot on his back. He didn’t seem to be having any trouble with carrying her.

She probably wouldn’t have accepted except for the fact that her legs felt as if they were about to fall off. He let her down when they reached his den and she was careful like he said, slipping inside between the folds of overgrowth. Addison was unused to such an idea, living in a place like he did, but was interested nonetheless. She was mindful not to step on anything and kept herself from leaning on the walls, keeping her balance carefully as she walked. The walls reminded her of Ouija himself, covered in various designs and colors and patterns.

”I like it.” Addison lived in a man-made cabin that she had fixed up when she’d first moved out of her father and Geneva’s cabin when she had been growing up. She preferred to live inside the shelter of a house rather than a cave or den if she could help it. She found that she could control the temperature a little better. She had spent some time living out in the wild when she had gone to find Dierdre and Cerulean, and those nights had been some of the worst in her life; she’d hated the cold. ”It’s not as cold as I thought it would be, for a cave.” She commented.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread