Half a life
[html]

ooc talk: Table & Coding © James; 397 words

Ouija was used to orders. He thrived on them actually. Then again he had grown up with daily lessons. He was always under some sort of instruction or another. Not that many knew but there was nothing more that he liked than being controlled. He got a thrill off of being told what to do. Perhaps that would seem strange to some when he was usually the one making the first move. When he was the one that was going the flirting and having made hints and suggestions at other things. Of course, just as Addison learned, if he was rejected or told not to do something then he stopped and acted in a civil manner instead.

He kept to that even now. Sure, he had a few close slip ups but he had remembered in enough time and had stopped himself before he could do anything. He was still learning after all. He still had to get used not everyone liking or desiring his touch. He glanced back over at her at her sudden words. He laughed and shook his head. "It is fine. You have the right to decide what happens to you. I'm simply used to being to touch freely. I come from a place that used touch to show friendship and affection." Not that he was making excuses or anything. No, he had just been trying to explain his standpoint. He was used to being somewhere where everyone hugged or snuggled or such.

After he had finished with collecting all of the wax he set the glass back off to the side and moved over to sit with Addison again. "We all come from different backgrounds and we all go through different things. They just add up to make us who we are." He agreed as he sat across from the other. He smiled as he held out his hands to her. "Here, want me to rub your legs and see if that makes them feel any better?" And well, he just needed something to do. He couldn't stand not having something work on or focus on. It didn't really matter that she was here because he was always like this. He always had to have something to keep his hands or mind busy with. He couldn't stand being idle. That was simply what had been drilled into him since a young age.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread