Flowing in the Wind
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

This is exciting <3. SSWM: 450

Gaël felt the chill of the winter pass through his fur as he continued to play his guitar. It felt nice to feel the breeze through his fur, though he didn’t actually like the feel of the snow on his rear end. He quickly stood up and looked around for a better place to sit. He did eventually find a small rock formation closer to the borders, though not exactly at them. The heavy scent of the pack filled his nose as returned to the guitar and his music. The giant paused for a moment to just listen to the sound of the waves and closed his eyes to take in the scent of the sea. Life was peaceful and nothing could ruin is life, not even his own father. He brushed some of the hair out of his way before opening his eyes and continuing the tune he was playing before.

Gaël stopped his tunes as he turned to the borders and noticed the white female approaching him. She had an unusual color of hair, but it made her all the more prettier. He wondered how many angels he would meet while he was here in the Souls region. He stayed seated, not sure how she would take him. He was a stranger to her and not exactly one of her size. He towered over everyone at an incredible eight feet. The male was afraid that the female might have been scared away by his height. So far it seemed the moment was going well and she was drawn to him by his music. Considering the direction she was coming from, he was sure that she was from the mysterious pack that he had come across. He smiled and offered her the seat next to him, just in case she was feeling tired and wanted to take a break from walking.

Gaël’s smile widened as she spoke. Her voice was soothing and graceful as she came closer. He couldn’t help but lower his head and close his eyes to show his respect. He felt honored to be in the presence of such a lovely angel. Once he was done, he raised his head back up and opened his eyes to the white beauty with the pink hair. ”Hello dearest angel.” The giant relaxed his posture and moved his pony tail over his shoulder. He was a bit nervous, though he was able to hide that fact that he felt this way. ”My dear, perhaps you would be able to tell me where I am. I came upon the scent of a pack here. I was not aware that a new pack had claimed these lands.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread