Flowing in the Wind
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

SSWM: 514

Gaël was glad to see that the female had decided to take up his offer and take the seat next to him. She looked tired and he wanted to be the gentleman and offer her a seat. He smiled as he watched the angel take the seat and looked into his eyes. He stared right back into her bright pink gaze. He had never heard of an angel having such beautiful eyes before. He looked over her slim figure and fine features. She was something from another world and he couldn’t believe to have her in his reaching distance; although, he had no intentions of causing her any discomfort, aside from his height of course. He couldn’t help that he was so big. He sometimes wished he was a bit shorter so that he wouldn’t have to look frightening. The giant offered his hand for a simple grip, just to show here that he was not so bad because he was so big. He couldn’t help but reach for her hand to kiss it with her comment about his compliment. He couldn’t help if he found some females attractive. He could see the sparkle in her eyes and didn’t wish to stop now. ”Why not?” The male paused and waited to see if he would be able to kiss her hand again. ”I am blessed to be in the presence of such a beautiful angel.” He would then lower her hand and his as her locked his gaze on her.

Gaël’s eyes moved over to the borders of the pack lands that he was referring to. She explained to him that it belonged to a fairly new pack named Cercatori D'Arte. It had an interesting name and sounded unique compared to the other packs in the area. The giant turned his turquoise gaze back to the female as she asked if he was passing by and had been farther in the lands. He nodded gently and looked out to the sea. ”I’ve been in the area looking for my siblings. I know my brother is in one of the packs here, but I was informed he had left. Now I am trying to find my sister. She’s a loner like me so I don’t know where she is. For all I know she could be anywhere.” He emitted a soft sigh before looking back to the angel. He did not mean to bother her with his personal search. He reformed the smile on his face and turned his body to face her. ”So tell me my fair maiden, what am I to call you by?” The male took a moment just to move his instrument out of the way so that he could let his legs hang gently over the side of the rock. This way he would be able to turn his full body and face her directly. His tail rested gently behind him as he dared to brush a couple fingers through the female’s hair. His ears folded down as he smiled, feeling the butterflies in his stomach.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread