absinthe with faust.
[html]
A computer virus kept me from replying. Sad I hate friends that download crap. Slight powerplay.
lulzyo Was he a man? A year ago he would have hurt anyone who dared to ask him that question. Being a minion does wonders to your self-esteem. Now however he was confident enough to merely smirk and growl out an answer in the form of a question. "Are you worthy of this man’s time?" Any Lykoi that remained faithful to his heritage was, and this dark side of Samael was extremely appealing. Time really did bring about change.

lulzyo Muzzle buried in his ruff, teeth nipping at him. A flash of arousal flashed through his mind and his body and for a brief moment he let his eyes hard stare at the other sibling. He didn’t need to think of why this was happening, or why he wanted it. It just was. Flicking his muzzle around he let his own teeth find soft scruff, let the sharp canines gently break the skin and felt the rush of power flow through him. He started to use his weight, wanting nothing more than to pin his brother to the ground and do whatever he pleased. The words were barely above a whisper but they would surely seem loud in Sam’s ear with his muzzle right there. A little more pressure on his scruff, "I’m going to do wonderfully horrible things to you Sam."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread