Maybe there is a shark in the water
[html]

its alright =] WC: 223

The reaction wasn’t as bad as she thought, but wasn’t as cool as she would’ve liked. The femme jumped in surprise, screamed, and flung her book. Am I that scary? Axelle thought, and the emotion of puzzlement was clearly written on her face. She had about four books in her arms, and as she heard the femme’s name she almost dropped them again.

D’Angelo. It wasn’t a great memory for her. Harlowe was his name? I believe so… Almost rape, but not quite. Only because he couldn’t get it up, his penis saved her basically. Axelle regained her cool and walked over to Pontiac. She plopped her books across the hall and sat against the wall, which wasn’t that far away from the other wall. If she was a little taller, their feet might’ve been touching. She leaned against the wall with her legs stretched out straight before her, and took her first book. Then she opened it to its first page, and looked up at Pontiac.

I’m Axelle Napier. Axelle is good.

She looked back down at the book and scanned the first page with her eyes. She read what she needed to, and flipped the page. Without looking up at the femme, she spoke to her.

What are you reading about?

After the question was asked, she looked up at her.

Speaks Thinks Acts. Voices

<style>
.lilskull-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.lilskull ooc {color:#3a3a3a;}
.lilskull i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.lilskull b {color:#ab0632; font-weight:bold;}
.lilskull {width:350px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#6c6c6c; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2v3ikcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:345px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread