We Are One
OOC: I hope you don't mind me joining. ^^' I'm assuming Itzal is in his Lupus form?

Leon lay in a nearby bush, quietly chuckling at the wolf and mink. While he had no idea what they were saying, he found the whole situation to funny to resist. Thinking about it, he could not remember the last time he laughed like this... Pushing away those dark thoughts, Leon continued watching the interaction, his tail lazily swishing back and forth. He felt his right eye throb, and planted his nose in the ground while pressing his fore paw on his face. "What the hell..." The Timber growled.

Raising himself to his feet, Leon quickly began padding over to the female. He was not entirely sure why, but something was making him very nervous. He sensed an aura similar to... 'The Mexican Alpha.' With this in mind, Leon picked up his pace.

His worry increased when he noticed a larger black furred wolf speaking to the female. Leon circled a bit, hoping to stay out of the brutes attention zone until he could advance close enough to support the female if needed.

When he was twelve feet away, still hugging the shadows. 'I really love these pine needles.' He thought, while listening to the black wolf suggest the female keep her guard up. Leon began to shuffle. He could not just sit here... The male had openly declared his hostility.

As the mink scurried away Leon quickly advanced on the two, moving to the females side. Before he got to the two though, the female mumbled a submission. Leaping forward, Leon placed himself between the two wolves, facing the male. "I do not know what you're planning," Leon growled, "But you better have one darn good reason to be threatening her." Then he added, "Especially near own territory."

While he did not know either wolf, he could recognize the scents of the packs on these two. He did not need to have a pack after him... But he would follow his packs creed till the end.

Messages In This Thread