-M-When the phone rings we all wake up.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ctable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
SSWM:1146

She had to get over everything that had happened with her and the golden male who had just recently returned to Phoenix Valley name Ty Trenton Nasphrite. The female was thankful that he was here to talk to her and help her deal with the heart ache that had come with being left by him, and they being told that he needed to think things over on the border lines of the pack. It was true that you can never forget your first love no matter how much you wanted, but there were things you can do to forget about them for a short time. Pontiac smiled as he spoke words that where true to his heart as she rolled her head back exposing her neck to the male, she knew he could kill her, one bite would be all it would take, but she knew right now there was something flowing between them, a hot passion was flowing between the two body. She laughed rolling her head back down. ”You are so wise for your younger age.” She chuckled as she could feel the warmth between the two bodies. Not only was he wise but he was rather a good looking guy for running with coyotes. Sad that he picked to live with them, and not somewhere else, somewhere that Pontiac could get accepted into the pack as a member, as an equal and not as a lesser. Like she would if she moved to the Inferni clan, she would be a lesser if she was lucky, odds where she would be laughed at and turned away. No not turned away ran off with coyotes nipping at her while she ran for her life.

”Sad. Maybe they should be the ones that should be killed. You really are not that bad. Maybe in with the wrong pack, but that would be your only flaw that I can find.” She moved her hand up his chest bringing her body closer into his as she felt a flushed feeling come over her body as she pulled in a bit of the warm wet skin on the side of her cheek as she gave of an erotic gasp, while she made what little room between the two of them become less and less. Her hand reached up taking a hand up his chest slowly pushing her head up to the back of his neck and moving further up his neck to the back of his head as she nipped softly at his shoulder and his neck as her tail swayed be hide her, taking in his scent she would were his scent back to the pack lands with pride. It would be her badge of honor, that she will be sporting around and no one can take it away from her. After all they were both willing adults, from two different worlds, but right here and now they both wanted the same thing. ”Oh I can be such a tease. Maybe another time I can show you how bad it can get.” She gave a impish grin as she shifted her body to rub against his. Only allowing a brief touch of her body against his before she went back to the lustful nips and licks at his neck and shoulder as her hand rubbed the back of his head. ”I think you know what I mean.” She pulled her hand out of his man as she let her claws lightly pull down his neck and shoulder as she took a leg wrapping it around his rubbing the side of her foot up and down his lower leg.

She rolled her head back as she moaned softly at his touch, just a touch, a small simple touch before now meant so much to her, held so much heat and passion. With a soft whine she could feel her breaths deeping as she could feel the want to feel him coming more and more clear to her in her mind. ”Don’t worry. You are my first also. All I ask is for here and now, and from what I can tell you want it to. Here is now, you and me that all we can promise to each other. We are from two different worlds, two different packs and two different ages. I am aware that it just would not work out for us. As sad as that reality really is.” She sighed, it was sad that her first time with any one, was not the golden male she thought it would have been but a black male from a clan of coyote’s that her pack was on the brink of a fight with that she just meet today. The kiss from him was nice, soft, tender, and sweet. She moaned deeply as she moved back to rubbing her foot up and down his leg with the unsaid words of what she wanted to happen tonight with him. The next kiss was far better than the first; it was a promise to her that now and only now he would show her a new world, she would be lead though this magical world with his tender loving body. ”Oh Itzal.” She shifted as he laid her down, being so sweet about it, making sure that neither one of them was harmed in this shifting of poses. She took his hand moving it to explore her body as she smiled at him returning the kiss to him. She trusted him to be the best lover that he could be; just like he trusted that in her, she would be just the same. She smiled as she rolled her head back as she held her-self up by her shoulders. She smiled at him, looking deep into his golden eyes as she shifted onto on elbow as her other brushed the free hand though his mane, a deep soften gasp was let out of her mouth as her thoughts were of what was going to happen. ” I’m yours. Let this body be your vessel to a new world, where you are the king and I am your queen.” She whispered as she kissed the crock of his neck and chin. There was nothing that she wanted more, and she felt so dirty for thinking that she wanted him more than anything else right now. She giggled as she let her hand brush over his muscular arm as she slowly guiding him into her body. She felt him slide into her, the worlds flashed with hot, bright lights as she moaned with a scream pain and pleasure washed over her body as she arced her body up into him. She had never in her life felt more alive then what she did right now. ”Oh gooooodddddd” She wanted to scream out his name but the words just could not come to her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread