Children Seeker
[html]

WC: 320!

Niro listened as the man spoke, and introduced himself, asking him where he belongs and telling him in turn, just to save Niro from repeating the question. Niro liked this man, for all he was from Inferni, though he knew a few who were from there and they seemed to get along well enough… Clover being the first one to come up in his mind.

I’m from Cour des Miracles, and I’m headed to see my children.

He said smiling, though he felt that he shouldn’t have to say that he was going off to visit them… he should be living with them. The shot of anger shifted through Niro’s body, and seemed to seep into Marahute who flapped her wings irritated by the feelings that Niro was giving out to her. Niro put a reassuring hand over his shoulder to take her in it and scratch under her chin where she liked it the most.

The forest is nice, though I have to admit, it’s hard to navigate around here if you don’t know where you are going.

He said. He still had that first forest excursion right at the front of his mind so that he knew not to get cocky that he was going the right way without being sure. Now he would always be making sure.

It really is a pleasure, I don’t normally get to meet anyone out side my pack of late, though I did recently meet one of your packmates only a few nights ago.

Niro admitted, scratching under the eagles chin absentmindedly now, smiling up at the man. Niro had never been a true tree climber, he’d get into one if he saw it had a nest in it… but that was about it. He liked looking to see if and when there were eggs in the nests even those that weren’t predators. It was interesting to see their patterns and cycles.

<style>
.niro-q31 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niro-q31 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niro-q31 b {color:#1F1C1A; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.niro-q31 {background-color:#DBD4D0; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/niro.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#58514D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; }
.niro-q31-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread