Children Seeker
[html]

+3 OOC:

Niro nodded, he did feel very lucky about his mate, about his packmates, he knew he could rely on them… well most of them. The thought of Heath and Ruri just up and leaving, giving only the word that their old leader had been hurt and was in Florida no less… It all sounded like some kind of trick to Niro, he knew how Florida was, but to call for help from someone so far north? It sounded so fishy.

Most times, as for that I’m afraid I can’t really explain much more than she herself has, she is a hunting bird, catches prey just like we do.

He said shrugging. He too had watched is bird fly off in the distance and he too had the same thoughts though he went as far as to wish he had said wings.

That is a freedom no wolf can have, they are lucky creature.

Niro said with a sigh. They moved in silence for a little bit before the male stated he didn’t know who the person was, Niro had not been too hopeful, but he wondered if he knew of Clover, he had not seen her in so long it would be good to hear of her again.

Do you know of a Clover Lykoi?

he asked, hopeful, he did not know many from there but she’d had an impact on him, and he thought of her as a friend. At the question Niro smiled happily, of course he did have skills it was obvious in his eagle companion

I’ve many skills actually, I’m a falconer, which does include eagles and hawks, but I train birds to find prey… I’m also the huntsman in my pack, I make sure everyone is fed… well I haven’t in a little while due to my injury, but I will be able to go for a hunt soon enough… and I do leather working. What about you?

He said, the only skill he didn’t learn through his time here was the hunting. He knew that since his father had taught him so long ago before they disappeared. Though he knew how to cure leather before he knew how to work it, but that was a different story and it helped bribe some of the locals in Florida.

<style>
.niro-q31 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niro-q31 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niro-q31 b {color:#1F1C1A; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.niro-q31 {background-color:#DBD4D0; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/niro.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#58514D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; }
.niro-q31-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread