Children Seeker
[html]

+3

Itzal’s words made Niro smile, every single thing he said was absolutely true, though Niro was never fond of his Halfling form and had refused to change into it since his first time experimenting. He had troubles just changing into it now as it had been some time since. He didn’t mind, he still felt just as free in his lupis form. Though the male enjoyed fighting, and defending Niro was never one to be an attacker. His earring ear twitched reminding him of what he’d had to do.

That is all true, I’ve always been glad to be a wolf, no matter how much I envy my birds.

His smile grew for a few short seconds and rested back to its usual spot, though he felt slight disappointment that Itzal did not know about Clover, but he did give Niro some insight on her family. Yes he knew about another Lykoi, and Itzal was sure to know about her as well, being a leader and all, but he didn’t know the Kaena that had been mentioned to him days before, so he didn’t mention her just in case the man wouldn’t think that he was prying too hard into Inferni.

Don’t worry about it, I know how you feel, we have had a big family here once, though they have mostly departed, but the Russo’s were a big part of the court.

Niro said, figuring if he asked for information, he’d might as well give a little, even though only Anatoliy seemed to be the only Russo in the pack at that moment. It seemed that the two were as different as the color of their fur. This man seemed to revel in fighting, where as Niro would avoid it at all costs, though he could fight, that was not something he prided himself in. or even killing, though he had evidence of such a thing, no one saw it as the evidence… only Niro. Even his own sister had not known… in fact the only person that knew was Amaranth and she’d kept it to herself so far.

I see, I’ve never been too much of a fan of fighting. Though I know how to track well, I’m the huntsman after all, even without my birds I’m able to find prey well enough.

He said, he did not want to make the man feel entirely out of place, though Niro did not like the idea of fighting and killing. He’d even had a scuffle with one of his packmates, though he had to defend himself as well as he could, being he wasn’t able to run off, due to his injuries, but that was all he had gotten himself into lately, and that was good considering back in Florida, every day was like that.

<style>
.niro-q31 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niro-q31 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niro-q31 b {color:#1F1C1A; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.niro-q31 {background-color:#DBD4D0; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/niro.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#58514D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; }
.niro-q31-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread