Children Seeker
[html]

Itzal walked along side Niro. Looking around at all the trees, thinking of all the diffrent animals that would live in this forest during the summer, and spring time. Really live, not this quiet, though he did not mind the quiet, but not this quiet stage of slumber, of a place where the snow covered everything, like a white blanket, covered the dead expression in it's eyes. As time when on the blanket will fade, and the warmth will cause the plants to sprout, like they are deciding to try again, the animals will awaken, and find a new time awaiting them, and it will start again, the time of awakening, before the time of slumber. He did not perfet either or, one has its up and downs, and so did the other. He could not help however, to wonder how many animals would appear in these trees, how easy it would be to hunt? He hoped there was still some challenge in it, he liked the thrill of hunting. But he just looked around at the trees before shrugging, if he was still around in the spring and summer like he planned on being, he actually planned on sticking around for a long, long time. Maybe the rest of his life. Itzal smiled at that. Could he go that long with out moving on? Without having the things he cared about taken from him, or lost? His smiled turn to a small grimace. He was not sure if things would work in his favor for that long. But he was willing to wait and see, to at least try and live a life in a stable pack. If there was suck a thing as a stable pack. Which so far, he was not sure if there was. He had not been in Inferni long enough to tell if iit was stable or not, but if they let him in, then they at least did not require their members to be of sane mind. Itzal was probably far from sane, some parts of him were just down right demonic, let along being insane. But Itzal liked to think that he was not to insane, at least the part of him that is in control isn't, but Itzal knew that even if it was, it was not as crazy as he could get, he had been worse before, and now he was okay, not good, but maybe he was ok.

Itzal had moved his ears to pick up what Niro was saying, and looked away from the trees to Niro. He nodded at Niro's agreement. "It is one thing to be ashamed of yourself, which you are not, at least to me you do not appear to be, but it is another to want to be something entirely diffrent, just because you are to blind to see the good things you have. " Itzal said, and when he said it, he did not say it as in a lecturing tone or anything, just as a simple fact in his mind. There were certain things he had grown up so far and learned, and this was part of it, to him, you should not wish to change things, unless you knew what you already have. If you did not know what you already had, and wished things to be diffrent, you could lose something you did not know mattered so much to you, you could be totally diffrent from who you once were. It was not right to take the things you have for granted, because you could always be worse off then you were. When you feel like you have nothing, it makes what you do have all the more special, and if you wished to change things, you could lose not just that, but a part of yourself with it. Itzal sighed as he thought about all this. He did not say it out loud, because he felt it would just be rambling, and Niro was not someone that would take things for granted, Itzal was sure, so Itzal did not have to say anything about it to him. Niro was smart, Itzal could tell, he would know what mattered in life, and he had said he had kids, so Niro probably knew that somethings in life, you shouldn't change, cause you do not know where they would lead.

Itzal nodded at his words. "Yeah, big families can be confusing, and I am not sure if all packs usually have a big family, or if it is just Inferni. But I would probably confuse myself more trying to learn all their names and relations. And I've never heard of a big family that would leave a pack, it seems if so many of them are rooted there, they are likely to stay. But I guess some of them do." He shrugged. He did not have a big family, and probably never would, so it was all very foreign to him, having so many people related to you by blood. Itzal noticed Niro mentioned a court and the Name Russo. He did not know what he meant by court, and knew no one with a name Russo, so he just shrugged it off. He did not feel like prying, so he would not question it more. Though he had to admit, he was just a tiny bit curious, but he could bring it up later if he wanted, and if he had time. He looked up at the sky, looking to see if he could spot Niro's bird, but did not see anything really, and looked back down. He wondered if the bird was off hunting.

He smiled at Niro's words about not being a fan of figthing and being good at tracking. "I wasn't a fan of fighting at first either. But I find that when you have to fight to survive, it grows on you. And yeah, I figured you would be good at a thing like tracking, since you have to too hunt. Do your birds ever help you to find prey? Or do you always find it yourself?" Itzal wondered how the bird would do that. Maybe he could fly up and see it and Niro followed it, or something like that. It seemed like something that Niro might have to train it to do, but he had said he was a Falconer, which probably meant he trained and worked with birds, which could possibly be fun. But Itzal did not feel like it was ever something he could pick up, he would just not get into it. But he had to give Niro credit. Itzal thought it was probably something unique that he did, that many others probably did not. But he could not say for sure, since he himself had not meant many others. Maybe a lot of people around here had birds that went places with them and helped them catch prey. It jsut seemed unlikely to Itzal. "Are there many others with your interest and like of birds?" Itzal asked just to shine some light on what he wanted to know.

<style>
.itzal-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-d04 b {color:#7DA4DE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread