Children Seeker
[html]

+5 OOC: lol 555 words yeah that’s awesome!

He wasn’t sure what the man next to him was saying, after all Niro had been through he knew what he had and what he had lost. Itzal couldn’t know though, as Niro had not told him his whole life’s story, which was getting longer and longer.

No I do not really wish to be a bird, I know what it is like to lose something, lose everything really, and I know that all I have is all I really can ask for.

Niro said shaking his head. He had lost his whole family pretty much, even though his sister was in a nearby pack, but they had been separated from their mother and father when they were just over six months old, and they had been living together in harsh conditions for so long. Now she was gone as well, in a stupid pack for stupid performers…

I wouldn’t mind having many children, but that is up to my mate. As I have said I have three in another pack… so I guess I have started already.

He said, imagining himself with Amaranth’s pups as well, how many litters would they have? How would they turn out? Like her, hating the world, or him, trying to cherish every moment he had? He frowned slightly, maybe fighting grew on Itzal but Niro was not one to like it much.

I’ve had to defend me and my sister for nearly six months before we came here… I lived in florida, every day was survival of the fittest, and my sister isn’t really one considered the fittest so I had ot make sure to protect her… it was almost too much for me. But everyone who is in the same situation has different effects on them.

Niro said Shrugging, though he smiled at the man when he said he figured he would assume a hunter would be a good tracker. It was true you couldn’t be a hunter without tracking skills… or you wouldn’t get very far.

I track on my own, for the most part, but in big hunts I will use my birds, I’ve trained them to track prey enough to where we don’t have to take hours doing it when a bird can spot a herd within a few minutes.

He had to think if there were any that had the interest and that made him think of the AniWayan who had an eagle owl, who had a real dislike for Marahute. Smiling he nodded.

I think there is an AniWayan who does, though not to my extent. I have two birds right now, and hopefully soon I will have a larger collection. I haven’t told many people this but I really do hope to set up messanger birds for going between packs. I have to have the birds for it though, and hoping that spring will produce something good for returning migraters.

He hadn’t realized he had changed the own subject but talking about the birds, it was just too much for him, being a falconer was his life, and he loved the birds he caught and trained. Marahute had been a special case since he had hatched her from an egg. In any case he took good care of the birds he had and hoped that they were happy enough with him.

<style>
.niro-q31 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niro-q31 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niro-q31 b {color:#1F1C1A; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.niro-q31 {background-color:#DBD4D0; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/niro.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#58514D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; }
.niro-q31-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread