Children Seeker
[html]

Itzal sometimes just rambled on and on. He did not like it, but figured it might be a reaction from having no one to talk to for such a long time, he did not know when to stop talking. He got annoyed with himself sometimes, he much perferred to ramble on in his thoughts then his actual words. He would think and ramble on for hours in his thoughts, if he did not finally put an end to it. He look at Niro and wondered if he ever rambled on. It did not seem like it, but Itzal could not judge so quickly. He had barely had any conversation with the man, and they were hardly familiar with each other. So it would not surprise Itzal if Niro actually did ramble on, just not when he was talking to complete strangers. Itzal shrugged, and then looked at all the trees. He wondered if any of them would make good bow and arrows. He was not sure how to make one, or even where to look for the right kind of wood, but he would find someone that could help him learn. He wanted to learn how to fire the bow and arrow. He wanted to take up a new weapon to pass the time, and he had been interested in the bow and arrow when he had learned about it. It seemed like a great invention, and one that could be easily made even now. Since wood was plenty full and The bow and arrow relied on the users Physical strength to pull back, and their mind to aim and fire correctly. So he figured it would be good for him, since for some reason he had an interest in those kinds of weapons, ones that got their power and speed from him. Swords and knives were metal, already hard and strong, but bow and arrows are wood, that can easily break, and you must have a certain control to use them. And Itzal was always working to control himself better, while at the same time pushing himself to new limits. Knowledge and skill with this weapon would help Improve himself, but it could take a few years of his life to learn to truly use them. He wondered if Niro had ever used one. He was a huntsman after all, like he had said earlier. But maybe not all huntsman used a bow and arrow, maybe some used other things. Itzal was not sure, but it did not matter that much, either way, he had to try and get his hands on a bow and arrow. So maybe he should find some would? Gather it up? No, he figured first he would trade for one, or his teacher, who ever it will be, might give him one to use. And anyways, He still did not know the kind of wood too gather. So he would just have to wait.

Itzal sighed as he looked back at Niro finally catching on to the fact that Niro was talking. God he had to stop zoning out like that, eventually Niro might notice and get offended. Itzal nodded as he heard Niro's words. "It is good that you know how things are and all." Itzal stopped nodding and tried to flip his bangs out of his eyes, but they just feel right back into place. He chuckled to himself. He loved his bangs, and they were always covering at least one of his eyes, though he could see through the hair, and they always feel in a certain way of his face. He sighed as it did, but with a smile on his face, he looked at Niro as he contiuned talking and Itzal focused to pay attention to his words. He wanted more children?! Itzal thought that was funny, but did not laugh, in fear of offending him. "I have no children, I'm not yet old enough to, unless they were someone elses, which I do not plan on taking in as my own, but you never know, I guess it could happen. But yeah, I do not have any of my own, and I do not think I would ever gave a big big family, but I wish you luck in getting the big family you want. And yes, you do already have a start, a nice one to." He looked up at the sky and wandered if he would ever even have children of his own. Maybe, or maybe not, he just could not help but wonder about it. He was not sure, and now was not the time to get too distracted in somehting that at the moment, can not be helped. So instead he focused on what Niro said next, Itzal's face plain, without a smile. He felt like he was smiling to much, since he had been forcing himself to.Itzal was surprised to hear that he had lived in some place called..floridea? He was not sure, and had never heard of the place, but he was most surprised that Niro had to fight constantly to keep him and his sister alive. " Oh, sounds kind of like my past. Well I guess you are right, people are changed by the same situations diffrently. I just so happen to come away diffrently then you did, oh well." He shrugged, even though this view into Niro's past did surprise him. He did not know it would be anything like the violence Itzal himself had experienced.

Niro then asnwered about He mentioned how on big hunts he used the birds to help him, and how he trained them to find herds in mere minutes. Itzal nodded impressed. They could defintly be useful, he thought, when it came to tracking and hunting. He figured it only made sense for Niro to train his birds to help him do his job, since they were good hunters, and would have a better view of their suroundings then him. Itzal nodded again at the mention of the AniWayan. Itzal could not recall if he had heard of that pack before. But before Itzal could think deeper into it, Niro changed the subject to him setting up a messenger system between packs. This really caught Itzal attention, since he had never thought of that. "Wow, that sounds so cool, I hope you have good luck with that. Would the packs let you do that? I mean would they trust you enough and all?" Itzal was truly curiuos about the messenger system, since it could be very useful to the packs.

<style>
.itzal-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-d04 b {color:#7DA4DE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread