into the fire
[html]

bullshitting my way through this ><

Upon arriving his eyes looked upon the two males with a smile. Gideon had been a spot of irritation for him lately having come to find out that he had taken Layla in. So he was pretty sure now what the divide between the two was. But his mind tried to look past that for now. Saluce sat some of his tools down and looked out at the scene before them. The one thing he hadn’t brought was digging tools, and from the looks of things now he should have thought of that. It didn’t matter, if they had too they could dig with paws and claws since the ground wasn’t too hard yet.

“First we need to establish a unit of measure Saul.” His hands separated into a unit about as long as a foot, before speaking again “Something about this long that we can then use to measure everything from afterwards.” His hands went back to his tool belt where he grabbed his square and other items and laid them down on a makeshift table. Then his paw brushed against something on his belt and his eyes rolled in annoyance, he pulled the tape measure out and laughed quickly before pulling the thin strip and smirking.

“Never mind, guess I’ll have to teach you how to use a tape measure. It’s in Metric measurements so we won’t have to deal with Fractions” he then proceeded to show it to Gideon, referencing the markings and how they could go about figuring out where to place everything.

<style type="text/css"> .sal b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1b6ce; letter-spacing:1px; } .sal .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:375px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .sal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #464b5e} .sal {margin:0 auto; width:434px; background-color:#848483; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... el/sal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread