blood on my mind
[html]
Ooc: ooh I totally want to do this! I want Nyx to fight for the first time too.

Nyx had found the caves to her liking as she finally found one that was almost like a double room. They where only linked together by a short tunnel no longer than a few feet. The items that she had brought with her she began to unload and get comfortable in her new surroundings. The supplies she put onto a wooden desk in the studio space of the caves. Then she began to set up a bed area in the corner of the other room. For this she put down a thick skin of caribou. How she had missed a taste of those creatures because she of coarse couldn't bring down one herself.

Suddenly an idea and an urge came over her. She wanted to make horn earrings and use them in her designs. With her proper tools she could possibly carve into them to even create hilts for swords. the possibilities where endless. She had spent to much time in the caves for one day and longed to be outside in the fresh air. Nyx took off her pack and set it atop her makeshift bed. Then she took off her feather earring and placed in on a simple side table that was only a log. After this she put her hands to the back of her neck and undid the clasp that held on to her labradorite pendant. She caught it and placed it next to the feathers. It was so rare for her to ever be seen without all of her adornments, only her few simply earrings remand in her ears as she began the change into Secui. Nyx desired to shift into her larger, form to feel the energy and strength at it's maximum .Even though she was a much more petite wolf, she was considerably larger in this form, but was not as bulky as most.

Closed eyes, she felt the bones shift as they clicked into place. Her mane became longer with more of it's natural red golden highlights running throughout it to the tip of her tail. Her lean muscles tensed under her now thicker onyx black fur. As the change came to a closing she remembered the last time she changed into Secui. It was to the escape her death. Luckily, this form had worked for her. She felt pure energy run through her now as she tore out of the dark caves of Anathema.

Jet black ears perked with only a few earrings, she heard the howl of Teddy echo through the wilderness. Nyx followed the sound blindly, resting it to her own instinct. Her legs moved with grace and agility upon the soft white earth as she continued to trace the source. Soon enough saw Teddy amongst two other males whom she did not recognize. But she could tell by their scent that they where part of the pack. Now she steadied herself and walked up to them with a soft wag in her tail. Before she spoke she she lifted her chartreuse gaze to the prey and her muscles tensed, then back to the others. "Hey, so are we gonna catch one of these?.. Oh, I'm Nyx de Jinx by the way." she said to the other two males whom she did not recognize.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread